Jo is a degree qualified business professional with a Major in Tourism and Enterprise Management and over thirteen years’ experience working with a range of organisations including local government and not-for-profit organisations. Jo has a keen interest in organisational change, culture and development, with a specific focus on personal and team development and effectiveness.
Having worked with clients from a variety of sectors and industries, Jo is an established communicator who quickly ascertains the requirements of the project and achieving mutual success with clients. She provides an exceptional level of customer service, administrative and organisational skills. Her consulting experience includes working on the following initiatives:
- Leadership Development Program for a State Government agency
- Professional Development Program for a large Bank
- Executive Development Program for an Not-for-Profit organisation
- Capability Framework for an Not-for-Profit organisation
- Cultural Development Program for a State Government agency